Wednesday 7 September 2016

DRESSED LIKE A PANDA.

 I kept it black and white on this post(i really wanna say a 100). Today we will be talking about my second favourite  pattern trend and the silver shoe trend. I bet you have seen this pattern  around because it's common enough.Let's talk about the gingham  trend. I know when  you see this pattern you can't help but  think of that handkerchief , primary school uniform or kitchen spread. I promise after this post you will rock this trendy pattern without looking like a kitchen table.

  I spotted this trend on Michael Kors'  spring/summer  fashion show and on DVF's runway last year. You can wear this pattern from head to toe,inform of a dress, matching pairs or you can pair it with bold accessories and stripes.I  went to shopping and was lucky enough to come across this long dress shirt. It was the fashion angels looking out for me.  The moment i picked it up i knew just the right outfit to pair it with.
  
Can we all just  agree that this figure hugging cut of shorts(also a major trend) are heavenly. You would be surprised to know that they were once my favourite mom-jeans(weeps a little). I took a cue from top fashion designers and decided to pair my gingham pattern dress shirt with stripes. That is the reason why i wore this crop-top


.
 Silver shoes are one of the top shoe trends 2016.In the past this type of shoe was only worn by bridesmaids or brides inform of heels but it's a new dawn. Designers such as Calvin Klein and Simone  Rocha  have changed the game. I don't think this trend is dying down soon so you better grab a pair.I wore silver loafers from the Zara basic collection .My shoe of choice is  comfy but stylish. They are the best option if you are going to be on your feet  most of the time. Honey there is no glory in wearing heels to a concert or to any event that requires a lot of walking.

The ideal place to wear this outfit to is to fashion events(fashion week),concerts,festivals,shopping or pool parties. The best part about this dress shirt  is you can button up  when you are in public or tie the shirt around your waist when you don't wanna wear it. The dad hat will protect you from sun burns and it gives my outfit an urban look. Pick a beenie for warmth.I made my own denim choker from black denim. If you want a more formal look you can button up the dress shirt, put on some heels, tie a belt and accessorize with some pearls.


                                                  photo credit: IG @the.serabi
Thank you for reading my post. I hope you try out these trends and if you do #luseestyleinspo. Till next time have a fruitful week. September 9 is my birthday go on IG @lucymelight, FB: Lucy Melight and wish me a happy birthday. XOXO

  .


No comments:

Post a Comment