Friday 26 August 2016

FOR A LAZY DAY.


There was a time in my life that the only brown thing i had in my closet was a Louis Vuitton bag. Now I bought so many brown pieces its time i put a stop to it. I was checking out some autumn trends  and noticed brown was taking centre stage in shows like Prada and  Stella MCartney.






I chose this light brown dress.  If your are new to this trend i would advise you to go for lighter colour. You can  also try  something with patterns. The best thing about this dress is that is simple,comfy and you can slip it on.It is the best dress for a lazy day.If you put on some black palms, gold belt and blazer you are ready for work. It's very  easy to accessorize. I wore it with brown boots but wedges would do. I wore a bronze and brown charm bracelet. The glasses add some retro feeling to the look and they look pretty cool.       
   
I hope you enjoyed this post. See you next time. I apologize for the delay my photographer was sick but she is all better now. Have a fun weekend and follow me on Instagram @lucymelight




No comments:

Post a Comment