Friday 15 July 2016

SPOTS ON HAY.


 
photography by @cglavigne on Instagram.

I bought a pair of leather pants last month and i was looking for a fresh way to style them keeping in mind that am curvy. For the top i wore a white corset. Corsets are a classic and very sexy but still classy. They also give you a tiny waist. Anyone can wear them your shape and size does not matter. It also showed off my shoulder in a good light

  To keep warm. I wore this leopard print blazer. You can never go wrong with paring animal print and black. The  blazer has this beautiful leather details am in love with. The blazer gives the outfit a sophisticated look and conveniently shelters me from cold as i make my  way to that special occasion.To accessorize i wore a simple gold necklace.Steve Madden heels. They are a classic black so they don't take away from the outfit.This outfit  perfect whether your going out with the girls,going on a date or any event.
    
 I hope you enjoyed my post. If you decided to try out this outfit take a photo and tag me.Thank you so much for reading it. Join me next Friday and lets try on something new. Don't  forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook. Please leave a comment below and any suggestions you have for me.Bye till next time love.


@lucymelight
 









 






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment